Terms and Conditions
Normal delivery time is about 1-3 days depending on your choice.
We ship orders with Postnord. We do not take financial responsibility for any delays depending on the carrier.
We package your package professionally that can withstand heavy handling but if you find any damage to the package you should immediately take a picture and send it to us. We'll take care of the rest for you. If you have ordered and do not pick up your shipment before it returns to us (package about 1 month, letter 14 days), we will bill you SEK 350 for our work on handling the goods.
Missing parts in packages: We triple check and photograph the package with the contents so the risk that you received the wrong item or something missing is small but not existent. The human factor remains and we are no robots yet. The fact that we have a picture of your order means that any transport complaint can be processed and concluded with rapid speed for our part. For you as a customer, we always handle questions immediately.
Companies have no exchange or return rights
We reserve the right to opt out of articles from the pictures.
According to the Distance and Home Sales Act, you as a consumer (not a company) have the right to withdraw from the agreement by notifying us within 14 days of receipt of the goods. In order for you to use your right of withdrawal, you must return the goods in undamaged condition, in original packaging. When using the right of withdrawal, it is You who is responsible for the return cost.
For (only) private persons: "Of course we follow the distance and home sales law (SFS2005: 59), which means a right of withdrawal in 14 days.
1. Contact us before returning!
2. The product should be completely unused with unopened packaging.
3. The original packaging must (should) be used!
4. You will not receive compensation for freight / return shipping or equivalent distribution costs.
5. Bank charges from Payson / Paypal will be charged to you.
1. Promotional and offer items are not covered by the right of withdrawal.
2. Special orders or orders of larger quantities than we usually have in stock.
3. No stock items
4. Cut wires (cord) or ordered designs.
5. Electronics. Lighting regulators where the packaging is broken.
Any disputes will primarily be resolved in discussion with our customer service. We follow the recommendations of the General Complaints Board and refer otherwise to the European Commission's dispute settlement tool online: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/